We’re committed to protecting the privacy of any information you share with us. This policy statement outlines how we’ll collect, use and protect your personal data.
What we’ll collect
We’ll only collect basic personal data you’ve explicitly consented to give us. Typically, this will be:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your website address
What we’ll do with it
We’ll only collect personal data to provide the service you’ve specifically consented to receive. It won’t be used for any other purpose. Typically, this will be:
- To subscribe you to one of our services such as a newsletter or blog
- To allow you to comment on our website
- So we can answer an enquiry from you or respond to a request
We won’t share your personal data with any third party organisation unless it’s for technical ‘data processing’ support, for example, to manage e-mail subscriptions. If we do this, we’ll make sure they guarantee to protect your privacy and meet the requirements of data protection and GDPR legislation. We’ll never sell any of your personal data to a third party.
How we’ll protect it
We’ll take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access and disclosure. Specifically:
- Our website uses secure server software (SSL) – the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure, encrypted online activity
- Our hardware uses up-to-date security software and is password protected
- We’ll only work with ‘data processors’ who guarantee they ’ll comply with data protection and GDPR legislation.
How long will we keep it?
We’ll only keep your personal data for as long as it’s needed to provide the service you signed up for. It will be deleted when you unsubscribe from a service using the unsubscribe option, when our service/business relationship ends or when you ask us to remove it for any other reason.
We guarantee to:
- Only use your personal data for the purpose it was given
- If you ask us to, provide a copy of any personal data we hold about you, in a clear and easy-to-read format
- Correct, update or delete your personal data when you ask us to
- Respond quickly and clearly if you contact us about your personal data.
Our named contact
If you’d like to contact us about this privacy statement or to make any changes to the personal data you’ve shared with us, please contact Terry Anne Wilson:
If you’re not happy with us
We hope you won’t ever need to complain, but we’ll get back to you quickly if you do. If you’re unhappy with our response or if you need any advice, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Telephone: 0303 123 1113